Half Marathon Race Info
START TIME: 7:00 am CST
Participants will enjoy breathtaking views of the downtown Milwaukee skyline, Lake Michigan and the Summerfest Grounds as they race over the Daniel Hoan Memorial Bridge, a Milwaukee landmark and throughout the course.
Limited parking will be available for free on race day at the Summerfest Grounds near the Mid Gate. Additional free parking will also be available at two structures, the Milwaukee Street Structure and Chicago Street Structure, in the Third Ward near the new Start Line, from 5:00 am – Noon on race day. Participants and spectators may park at the Italian Community Center for $5.
- Run the Hoan Bridge
- Medals for all finishers
- Tech shirts for Half Marathoners - available in men’s and women’s sizes
- Health & Fitness Expo and Packet Pick-Up prior to race day
- Post-Race Party on the Summerfest Grounds featuring live music, food and beverages
- One FREE Summerfest General Admission ticket, valid any day of Summerfest 2014 ($18 value)
- Bib timing and scoring
- Great course support with 10 Aid Stations serving water & Gatorade, Misting Stations (pending weather), First-Aid and course entertainment
- USATF sanctioned race
- Through 12/31/13 - $65
- 1/1/14 - 3/12/14 - $75
- 3/13/14 - 5/30/14 - $85
- 5/31/14 - 6/10/14 - $95
- Expo Registration (6/13 - 6/14) - $120
- Must be 16 years of age or older to partcipate.
- Registration available at Packet Pick-Up unless field limit is reached
- Registration over the phone or by fax will NOT be accepted
- Only one participant per application
- Application may be photocopied
- Waiver MUST be signed in order to process application; anyone under the age of 18 must have waiver signed by a parent/guardian
- All participants MUST finish within 3 ½ hours
- There will be NO entry fee refunds or transfers
- A fee of $25 will be charged for all returned checks
Runners that register and finish both the Summerfest Rock ‘n Sole Half Marathon and the Madison Mini Marathon (held August 16, 2014) may participate in the M2 Challenge, to receive a special 2 event medal. Runners can sign up for the M2 Challenge for free when they register for either event and will also be entered to win a trip to run in the BMO Harris Bank Phoenix Marathon!*
*NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT OF ANY KIND OR BANKING RELATIONSHIP IS REQUIRED OR NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR BANKING RELATIONSHIP WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
BMO Harris Bank is a trade name used by BMO Harris Bank N.A. Member FDIC.