Race Day Results
After you cross the Finish Line get your official results!
Race Day Photography
Remember to smile as you cross the Finish Line! MarathonFoto will be out on the course capturing the day for all participants.
"Take It To The Bridge!"
- One FREE Summerfest General Admission ticket, valid any day during Summerfest 2014 ($18 value)
- One FREE Beer for Registered Participants 21+
- One FREE ticket to Polish Fest, happening June 13 - 15
- Entertainment Along the Course
- Finishers Medal for All Participants
- Tech Shirt for Half and Quarter Marathon Finishers (Men's and Women's sizing)
- Exceptional Course Support (Featuring 10 Aid Stations)
- Great Post-Race Party (Enjoy live music at Henry Maier Festival Park)
2014 Course Changes
New Start Line Location
Runners will start the Summerfest Rock ‘n Sole Run facing south on the corner of Young Street and Erie Street in the Third Ward and will finish in the same location as previous years near the Summerfest South Gate.
Half and Quarter Marathon Course Modifications
Course modifications for the half and quarter marathon routes will take runners south on First Street into the Bay View neighborhood along Bay Street, where they will then run over the Hoan Bridge heading north before the routes separate. After runners exit the Hoan Bridge, the half marathon route will continue along Lake Michigan, through Lakeshore State Park and behind the Marcus Amphitheater toward the Finish Line near the South Gate. The quarter marathon runners will head east, through the Summerfest Grounds toward the same Finish Line.
5k Course Modifications
The 5k route will take runners south on First Street before turning around to head east on National Avenue and north back to the Third Ward before making a final turn onto Erie Street toward the Finish Line near the South Gate. In 2014, the 5k route will not utilize the Hoan Bridge.
The Summerfest Rock ‘n Sole Run is a USATF certified course and will be official chip timed.